There are many ways we can care for Bath and our wider environment. We can use less electricity, we can conserve water, we can recycle and we can be intentional in what we buy and how we get around the city. There are plenty of opportunities to contribute positively to Bath’s environment.
- Leave No Trace Campaign at University of Bath
- Climate Action at University of Bath
- People and Planet Society at University of Bath
- Sustainability at Bath Spa University
- Sustainable Food at B&NES
- Love Food Hate Waste
Also, here are some useful tips for conserving energy:
- Get a smart reader. This will provide you will real time information on energy consumption and cost.
- Use draft excluders. A pro at keeping the cold out and heart in.
- Use energy saving lightbulbs and appliances. Try and get close to an A+++ energy rating. Your appliances will need to be as efficient as possible to make the bills go down.